Studying in Heidelberg

Students from abroad have the opportunity to study full-time at Heidelberg University or to complete one or more semesters abroad. As a rule, the language of instruction is German, but a number of English-language courses are also offered.

Heidelberg University offers students from abroad a wide range of support and advisory services, such as tutorials or the Buddy Program. Heidelberg University also supports students from abroad with questions about housing, financing and visas.