The web-based newsletter for all HAI members: In five categories, HAInews reports on activities and news from the different areas of the HAI network as well as news from Heidelberg University.
“In Focus” provides information on our own behalf; “Career” reports on activities and offers for career orientation as well as for developing and expanding one's professional career; news from the professional, national and international groups, including the group for research alumni, can be found under "Networks"; the section “HAIsociety” provides insights into the lives and work of network members and other personalities at Ruperto Carola; “Donate & Support” contains news on personal and project sponsorship.
HAInews in a new online format: The categories of the previous newsletter have been streamlined and the topics reorganised. Readers can access the five new categories via the “Read more” link in the mailing and find the corresponding articles on the redesigned website in the “Current Topics Alumni” section.
From the content:
- In Focus: With a new team member, HAI is expanding its services in the area of “careers” with the topics: Career orientation, career entry and career development.
- Career: HAI offers guidance, individual counselling and workshops. Also: examples of engagement from the network of professionally advanced people.
- Networks: Reports on activities of the alumni association Medicine, the German-Chinese Alumni Network, the US alumni club and the RAN Newsletter.
- HAIsociety: Federal Crosses of Merit for three alumni, a strong woman in a new position and commemorations on the occasion of the death of three outstanding personalities of Ruperto Carola.
- Donate & Support: Reports on funding for individuals and projects: Together with the scholarship holders, we would like to thank them for their donations and ask for further contributions.