ERASMUSInformation for Heidelberg departmental coordinators
Organization of mobility (OS)
The OS funds are available to the coordinators for the period of June until the end of May of the next year at the latest and are transferred directly to an ERASMUS account of the institute and this only subject to the allocation of the entire grant by the DAAD.
Examples for the use of OS funds
- Support of advising, supervision and selection of ERASMUS students by a student assistant (see right column)
- Production of information material, ECTS brochures, websites (assumption of printing costs after submission of original invoices, support by a student assistant). Assistant)
- Organization of information events for ERASMUS students (if applicable, assumption of costs for drinks and pastries, support by a student assistant)
- Coordinator visits to partner universities to arrange ERASMUS mobility (see right column)
- Administrative costs (costs can only be covered on the basis of receipts and a recognizable ERASMUS connection! - e.g. postage costs, receipts for copy cards, itemization of phone calls, etc.)
Student Mobility (SMS)
Areas of responsibility of the International Relations Department
Incoming: Enrollment, social support, language course, room placement, issuing Certification of Host University: Certificate of Arrival + Certificate of Departure, lists Incomings to subject coordinators
Outgoing: payment of the grant, general counseling, general support during the stay abroad, collection and archiving: Certification of Host University, confirmation Learning Agreement, trancripts in digital form, confirmation recognition
Bilateral contracts: Conclusion / renewal of ERASMUS student mobility contracts.
Reports: Interim and final reports to the DAAD
Responsibilities of the coordinators
Incoming: professional supervision, signature of Learning Agreement (also Institutional Coordinator), issuance of Transcript of Records
Outgoing: selection, nomination to PUs, professional supervision, issuance of Learning Agreement, possible recognition of study achievements abroad, request and archiving: Learning Agreement
Archiving of documents (5 years)
Certification of Host University
Transcript of Records
- Each person/student can be funded for a maximum of 12 months per study cycle (Bachelor, Master, PhD). Students in state examination programs can be sponsored for a maximum of 24 months. Stays at several partner universities are possible.
- Only students of Heidelberg University (the applicant university) can be selected for ERASMUS places.
- Transparency in the selection of applicants is required, i.e. selection criteria and deadlines should be published in each subject.
- The selection of ERASMUS scholarship holders must be fully documented, i.e. rejections and reasons must be listed on the application form.
- Already at the beginning of the study stay, a large part of the total grant should be paid to the ERASMUS scholarship holders.
- The ERASMUS grant is only available to the student if all required documents have been submitted.