Courses on career orientation and job entryResearch and Innovation in Big Global Companies
Are you looking for job and career opportunities within the field of research and innovation? Would you like to gain insights into innovation processes, innovation cultures and entrepreneurship as well as job requirements in global technology companies?
The lecture series will give you answers to the following questions:
- What is innovation?
- What is the difference between sustaining and fundamental (disruptive) innovations?
- What is behind the term of “strategic” innovation management?
- Why is it so hard for big companies to be disruptive?
- How to make big companies disruptive (again)?
- What is the role of spin-outs by means of a concrete example?
Furthermore, the lecture series aims to provide you with information about job requirements for researchers (students, PhDs and postdocs) in the field of natural sciences and to prepare you for upcoming job interviews. Registration for this lecture series is not necessary.
Dr. Karl Hahn, former SVP, Central Research, BASF SE
free of charge
7 sessions (1,5 h per session)
Tuesday, 26.04., 03.05., 10.05., 17.05., 24.05., 31.05., 07.06.2022, 5:00-6:30 pm
Please register for this course 10 days before the first lecture. A late admission is possible only if there are empty spots left. Please sign up with our online sign-up sheet. The number of participants is limited.