Meeting principle: "Disciplined interdisciplinarity"
Disciplined interdisciplinarity: Everybody stays in his very oqn field of research but is in a permanent dialogue with representatives of other fields.
- Advisores, members (max. 20), Guests
- Meetings max. 60‘
- shorts reports (5‘), Questions
- critical call backs of the speaker (5‘)
- Chatham house rules; problem solving is center of attention
- Make contacts; work further in groups
- collective representation of interests (vs. Prisoners Dilemma), quintessence
Latest Revision: 2018-05-23