We offer our organisers conference facilities, catering and accomodation under one roof in the heart of Heidelberg's old town. Our art nouveau villa with its lovely garden directly below the Heidelberg castle offers the perfect atmosphere for scientific and philosophical discourse.
Our facilities are primarily used by members of the university and other scientific and research institutions. However, if our busy schedule permits, they can be used by other institutions and companies.
- Conference room for up to 75 persons (ideal for groups with 20-50 persons). For conferences in the evening, the room can be used
by up to 100 persons.
- Workshop room for 20 persons with tables and 25 persons without tables - approximately 30 square meters (with white boards and projection screen)
- 2 Dining rooms for breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch and dinner buffets
- Reception with office
Apartments and rooms
- 4 triple and 5 double apartments in IWH equipped with telephone, internet connection, wifi, bathroom and pantry with minibar.
- 3 double rooms and 1 single room in Haus Buhl (adjacent to the IWH) equipped with telephone, wifi, bathroom and pantry with minibar.
- 29 beds in total