Welcome at the guesthouses!
Our comfortable 1- to 4-room apartments located in the centre of the campus Im Neuenheimer Feld offer our guests from all over the world a pleasant environment for diverse leisure activities and a stimulating international campus flair. All this under one roof or in walking distance - and with excellent transport accessibility. A real temporary home.
Apartments | Prices | Booking Request | Picture Gallery
Our guesthouses are an extremely popular and attractive address to stay at in Heidelberg for visiting scientists, for members and visitors to the University both from Germany and abroad as well as for guests of university-related institutions. Many instituts and research institutions as well as the cafeteria are within walking distance. The guesthouses are located on the university campus next to the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), several university clinics and the Max-Planck-Institutes for Medical Research and International Law. The city centre or e.g. the campus Bergheim can easily be reached by bus, tram or bike.
The advantages at a glance
- Practical: furnished apartments at an all-inclusive price
- Helpful: staff members on site look after guests from booking to departure
- Connected: quick access to the old city by tram and bus
- Central: many institutes and clinics are within walking distance
- Family-friendly: multilingual child care in university-owned Kids Club
- Inspiring: live in proximity to other scientists
- Useful: Cafes and shops situated in the guesthouse arcades provide additional comforts
- Relaxing: guesthouses adjoin the botanical garden
We're looking forward to your visit. Please contact