The Corpus der minoischen und mykenischen Siegel (CMS) is a long-term project aiming at the systematic documentation and publication of all known Aegean seals and sealings in a consistent manner. The project was established and carried out in Marburg from 1958 to 2011 under the direction of Friedrich Matz (1958-1974), Ingo Pini (1975-2002) and Walter Müller (2003-2011) and through the generous support of the Mainz Academy of Science and Literature. In December 2011, it was moved from Marburg to its new home, the Institute of Classical Archaeology at the University of Heidelberg. From 2012-2019 it was under the supervision of Maria Anastasiadou and Diamantis Panagiotopoulos. Since 01-09-2019 the archive is under the sole supervision of Diamantis Panagiotopoulos.