Former directors and coordinators of studies

 

 Ökumenisches Institut
und Wohnheim für Studierende
 

History of the Ecumenical Institute and Student Residence in brief:

 

Although founded in 1946 by Prof. Edmund Schlink, the new building in which the Ecumenical Institute occupies is in the Plankengasse and was established in 1957. The friends of the Ecumenical Student Residence circle was founded in 1981. Between the months September, 1990, and June, 1992, Ecumenical Institute and Student Residence underwent reconstruction and renovations, as well as a remodeling of the chapel.

 

Institute Directors                                                    Student Residence Heads of Studies

Prof. Edmund Schlink 1957-1971 Dr. Ulrich Wilkens                      1956-1958    
    Dr. Günther Gassmann 1959-1969
    Dr. Hans-Jürgen Goertz 1969-1970
Prof. Reinhard Slenczka 1971-1981 Dr. Michael Plathow 1970-1981
    Dr. Günther Röhser 1982-1985
Prof. Dietrich Ritschl 1983-1999 Dr. Alfred Wieczorek 1985-1990
    Dr. Mieke Korenhof 1990-1991
    Dr. Reinhold Bernhardt 1991-1996
Prof. Christoph Schwöbel         1999-2004 Dr. Fernando Enns 1996-2005
Prof. Michael Welker      2004-2006 Christiane Bindseil 2005-2008
Prof. Friederike Nüssel seit 2006 Diederik Noordveld 2008-2011
    Marina von Ameln 2011-2012
    Dr. Fabian Kliesch 2012-2014
    Arne Bachmann 2014

 

Responsible: Email
Latest Revision: 2014-09-02
zum Seitenanfang/up