Course enrollment Winter Semester 2020/21
- Students must register online via LSF for courses at the Institute of Political Science
- Students from other departments must also register online! In order to give all students a fair chance at securing a place in the seminars, we will not accept oral or written forms of enrollment
- Political science students must be sure to enroll as a political science (“Politische Wissenschaft”) major. Further information can be found here under downloads (in German).
- Online enrollment does not guarantee a place in the seminar. You are only entitled to participate in the seminar after the examinations office has admitted you.
- You can view the final and binding confirmation of enrollment on 11.04.2021 as of 20:00 in your course plan. All other earlier registrations are subject to confirmation.
Important dates (enrollment)
- Course enrollment: 01.03.2021 - 07.04.2021
- Binding enrollment date: 11.04.2021 – 20:00
- For seminars with multiple sections: Please indicate at least 2-3 preferences. Only by doing so can we guarantee that all students will get into the seminar.
- When indicating your preferences please pay attention to possible scheduling conflicts with compulsory courses in your minor or second major.
- Only enroll in courses which you actually wish to attend. Attempting to “reserve” places in multiple courses puts those students who want or need to take those courses at a disadvantage!
Downloads (in German)
Latest Revision: 2021-04-16