We study how nature shapes preferences and incentives of economic agents and how this in turn affects common-pool resource management. To this end, we will develop instructive theoretical models and validate these by data analysis and economic experiments in the field (fisheries in Norway, Chile, and Tanzania).
For more detailed information on our research please explore the research pages.
NEWS AND ACTIVITIES:
- July 2019: Frikk Nesje has presented "Cross-dynastic intergenerational altruism" at Heidelberg University and IRMBAM 2019 in Nice, France.
- June 2019: Florian Diekert, Tilmann Eymess, and Robbert Schaap attended and presented their research at the 24th Annual Conference of the EAERE in Manchester, UK.
- June 2019: Frikk Nesje has presented "Cross-dynastic intergenerational altruism" at the University of Oslo, Norway.
- May 2019: Frikk Nesje has visited the University of Gothenburg, Sweden (host: Thomas Sterner).
- May 2019: Frikk Nesje has presented "Cross-dynastic intergenerational altruism" at the University of Freiberg.
- May 2019: Tillmann Eymess and Robbert Schaap have visited the 2nd GREEN-Econ Spring School in Environmental Economics at the Aix-Marseille School of Economics.
- May 2019: Tillmann Eymess has presented "Conforming with Norms of Cooperation" in the AEL-FHM meeting at the Center for Evaluation and Development (C4ED) in Mannheim.
- April 2019: Frikk Nesje has presented “Cross-dynastic intergenerational altruism” at the Norwegian School of Economics.
- March 2019: Tillmann Eymess has visited the interdisciplinary PhD workshop at the Advanced School for Environmental Studies, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- March 2019: Frikk Nesje has presented “Discounting Disentangled” and follow-up projects at the University of Hagen.
For past news and activities, visit the NATCOOP News Archive.