Conference - Crisis and Renewal in the History of Political Thought
Fifth International Conference of the European Society for the History of Political Thought
University of Heidelberg, 11–13 October 2018
Call for papers (call ended 30 September 2017)
Registration (open until 30 September 2018)
We are able to subsidy some of your expenses for accomodation and travel . Please notice, that we cannot cover all your costs. The subsidy will be paid after the conference. This means that you will have to plan your travel and accomodation on your own.
We have blocked some hotel rooms nearby the university for the time during the conference. The final booking process has to be run by yourself via the following link: https://tportal.toubiz.de/heidelberg-kongresse/ukv/result?tt=f25o5qs96ohl8p6rca4dduijp6
You can also book the rooms directly at the hotels. Therefore, you can use the links provided below.
List of hotels:
- Hotel Ibis Heidelberg (Willy-Brandt-Platz 3, 69115 Heidelberg, directly at the main station) - 100 EUR per person per night
- Hotel Perkeo (Hauptstraße 75, 69117 Heidelberg, close to the conference venue) - 110 EUR per person per night
- B&B Hotel Heidelberg (Rudolf-Diesel-Straße 7, 69115 Heidelberg, close to the main station) - 75 EUR per person per night
- Hotel Denner (Bergheimer Str. 8, 69115 Heidelberg, close to theconference venue) - 100 EUR per night per person
- Hotel am Rathaus (Heiliggeiststraße 1, 69117 Heidelberg, close to the conference venue) - 100 EUR per person per night
On behalf of the European Society for the History of Political Thought
For all questions about organizational issues please contact: