Registration for the HeKKSaGOn Summer School
To register for the HeKKSaGOn Summer School “Crossing Borders: Unraveling Principles of Life with Quantitative Tools” please fill in the registration form and submit an abstract via email to Mr. Oliver Piller, email@example.com.
All participants are expected to give a short presentation (10 minutes and 5 minutes discussion) and present a poster during the poster session. An abstract has to be submitted together with the registration.
- Registration and participation are free of charge.
- 5 Summer school places are available for each of the 6 participating universities.
- Deadline for registration/abstract submission is August 9, 2012.
- Acceptance of registration will be confirmed by email by August 16, 2012.
- Reasonable travel costs (economy class tickets etc.) will be covered. Receipts will be needed for refunding. Accommodation will be free of charge.
- All participants are expected to give a short presentation and present a poster during the poster sessions. Attractive prizes will be awarded to the best posters.
The following information is required: