Taskforce on Reducing Bureaucracy
(Working period: January - July 2018)
Under the guidance of the former Vice-President for Finance and Personnel Dr. Angela Kalous a taskforce for reducing bureaucracy had been founded.
The task was to identify simplifications of administrative procedures within a limited period of time and to implement them with the help of the departments involved. The taskforce asked for proposals in December 2017. A total of 167 proposals have been received.
A specia issue of Newsletter Caroline is dedicated to the work and important results of the Taskforce on Reducing Bureaucracy.
Special issue 8/2018 (PDF)
The Members of the Taskforce on Reducing Bureaucracy
- Dr. Angela Kalous, former Vice-President for Finance and Personnel
- Prof. Dr. A. Stephen K. Hashmi, Vice-President for Research and Transfer
- Prof. Dr. Ursula Kummer, Faculty for Biosciences, Centre for Organismal Studies Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Lobinger, Faculty of Law, Institute for Civil Law, Labour Law and Insolvency Law
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Stefan M. Maul, Faculty of Philosophy, Institute for Assyriology
- Priv.-Doz. Dr. Klaus Kempter, Dean’s office, Faculty of Modern Languages
- Dr. Martina Schaade, Dean’s office, Faculty of Chemistry and Earth Sciences
- Dr. Ralf Tolle, Centre for Molecular Biology of Heidelberg University
- Daniela Fabian, University Computing Centre
- Maria-Paulina Heisenberg-Krebs, University Administration
- Senni Hundt, University Administration
- Tim Krützfeldt, University Administration
- Matthias Rolle-Weidemann, University Administration
Status: September 2018