|Room:||Voßstr. 2, Building 4400, Room 006|
|Tel.:||+49 6221 54-8920|
|Office Hours:||upon arrangement|
India and the politics of climate change
Current research involvement
"Explaining Global India: A multi- sectoral PhD training program for the emergence of India as a global player"
Research Fields / Interests
Climate change related governance, adaptation, finance and stakeholder networks; Cities; Sustainable and equitable development.
- 2017 (October): PhD-Candidate at the Department of Political Science, Heidelberg University, South Asia Institute.
- 2012- 2013: MSc in Climate change, University College London
- 2011-2012: BSc in Environmental Science, Fergusson College, University of Pune
- 2008-2011: BSc in Chemistry, Fergusson College, University of Pune
- 2014-2017 (June): Research Associate, Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS) Bangalore, India
- 2013 (September)- 2014 (January): Research Assistant, Centre for Law and Environment, University College London, London UK
- 2011 (July): Analyst, Department of Environment Government of N.C.T. of Delhi, India
- 2010 (June): Analyst, Centre for Science and Environment, New Delhi India
- 2010 (June-July): Analyst, Sea Movement, Chennai, India