Colin Morgenthal
Tel. +49 6221 54-12500
Fax +49 6221 54-12590

Mailing address
Postfach 105 760
69047 Heidelberg

Street address
Seminarstraße 2
69117 Heidelberg


HR Division Team

Further Information
Further Service Offers

Information for Employees of Heidelberg University Regarding the Coronavirus


The state government has adjusted the Corona ordinance effective October 15, 2021.
The university offers its employees who do not work exclusively from home two free Corona self-tests per week. Non-vaccinated and non-recovering employees with direct contact with external persons are required to accept these tests or otherwise perform or have rapid antigen tests performed twice per week.
Proof of the tests must be kept by the employees for a period of four weeks and presented to the responsible authority (Health Office) upon request. Vaccinated or recovered persons are exempt from the testing obligation.

Since the employer does not have any information on the vaccination status, the employees must decide for themselves whether they are affected by the regulation. Membership within the meaning of the Baden-Württemberg State University Act and the Basic Regulations of Heidelberg University can be used as a benchmark for defining "external contact". Contact with external persons exists, for example, in the case of contact with customers, suppliers, external employees and guests. Contact with employees of the University, students enrolled at Heidelberg University, honorary professors, visiting professors, private lecturers, non-scheduled professors is not considered external contact.
For the certification of the test result, the instructions of the Ministry of Social Affairs for the preparation of test certificates (PDF)Externer Inhalt must be observed. The state's certification template (PDF)Externer Inhalt may be used. This certificate is also valid for 24 hours for other events of the university.



Arrangements in connection with the coronavirus

for civil servants and employees

Since the beginning of the coronavirus, the University of Heidelberg has set itself the goal of providing all employees with the best possible conditions for safe working under the given conditions in constant coordination between the Rectorate and the Staff Council.

In all areas of research, studies/teaching and services/administration, hygiene concepts have been developed, risk assessments carried out and protective measures taken. The heads of facilities/institutes responsibly implement the necessary regulations.

Occupational safety equipment is provided as soon as possible, in keeping with individual needs.

Besides on-campus work there will continue to be different working models (e.g. home office) in order to cover the workloads. Relevant arrangements are being continually examined and updated by the Human Resources Division in close consultation with the Staff Council.

Due to the rapid changes in the news and instructions, this information is being constantly adapted to the latest situation.



Options for release from duties

Reducing personal working hours

Flextime days (for institutes/facilities with flextime set-ups)

Annual leave

Working hours and recording hours worked

Temporary home office


Care for close relatives

Employees with a higher risk of a serious progression of COVID-19

On-campus work


Additional arrangements for contact with the coronavirus or "suspicious cases":

Dealing With Inability to Work in general

Business Trips

Planned Private Trips

Home Office and Release From Duties in the Event of Quarantine


Options for release from duties 

In principle there is no entitlement to release from duties on continued pay. 

The following are simple ways of taking leave of absence at short notice:

  • Reducing your time credit
  • Taking annual leave or the leave remaining from the previous year
  • Taking special leave without continued pay

All three variations require approval from supervisors; by way of exception, this can be obtained by email if it is not possible otherwise, and the usual procedure can be made up for later. The supervisor must approve the absence in advance.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Reducing personal working hours

In addition, it is possible to temporarily reduce agreed working hours at short notice, in consultation with the supervisor. Send an informal application via official channels to the Human Resources Division. Civil servants can also use the valid application form for part- time work.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Flextime days (for facilities/institutes with flextime set-ups)

The planned and approved flextime days must go ahead.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Annual leave

For organisational reasons we must avoid a situation where, after the suspension of the current travel restrictions and a (partial) beginning of the research and degree-related operations, all employees want to take their annual leave immediately. Consequently, all facilities should organise a leave planner covering the whole year in coordination with the staff.

In principle, there is no entitlement to cancel leave that has already been approved.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Working hours and recording hours worked

As of 20 April 2020 the usual individual work time records will be kept, but in a more flexible way. If more or fewer hours are worked they can be offset. In this regard, the existing service agreements on settling working hours have been supplemented in agreement with the Staff Council for the current coronavirus pandemic phase:

  • There will be no work time frame
    In order to cut down on people having to meet or pass each other, there will be no work time frame. Supervisors are expected to respect the work time law and the working hours and leave ordinance of the State of Baden-Württemberg, in particular regarding rest periods. The extending of the work time frame should not lead to the accumulation of flextime hours; presence in the ‘extended’ frame is exclusively voluntary.
  • Flexible working hours
    Flextime will be possible in areas with fixed working hours or divergent fixed working hours.
  • Plus and minus hours
    Minus hours will be possible up to 2.5 times the weekly working hours, without supervisors needing to take further action.

Employees with electronic time recording
During temporary home office work coming-and-going bookings can be made directly via the web-login online. Those whose web-login has not yet been activated, must note their hours worked and catch up the record through an application to change the times.

Employees without electronic time recording
For all those who do not take part in electronic time recording, there is a form for time recording. This must be presented to the supervisor and kept there.

For employees with flexible working hours 
On application by the employees, overtime from a previous settlement period for which there was still no capping can be transferred subsequently to the current settlement period applicable to the facilities. Be careful to reduce overtime if possible by the end of the current settlement period so that it does not amount to more than a week’s working time.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Temporary home office

Temporary home office is a special form of telework that can be used for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic. The arrangements apply initially until 31 December 2021.

The basic prerequisite for temporary home work is that the work can be performed completely from home and that availability is guaranteed during the period of function or the agreed period of service. There is no entitlement to temporary home work. Official concerns take precedence over the granting of temporary home work.

For the granting of a new home work or its continuation, a notification by the supervisor with the newly provided Form for temporary home work to be sent to the Human Resources Department. A combination of working from home and on campus is, of course, possible.

Those in risk groups (RKI guidelines), employees with care obligations for children or relatives and expectant mothers must be given preference for temporary home office status.  Belonging to a risk group due to prior illness must be confirmed by a doctor and assurance must be given of the case of care for children or relatives (see also form for temporary home office).

Restricted access to Heidelberg University’s IT and data systems may be set up in individual cases. The supervisor must consult the University Computing Centre in each case. (IT-Support: Tel. +49 6221 54-117; re: “Temporary home office” or competent IT officer in the facility). If telework has already been approved this can be used to the full.

Availability during the home office work must be settled and guaranteed in consultation with the supervisor. Technical aids such as connecting the office telephone to the private telephone should be used. The employees are obliged to respect the valid data protection and data security regulations.

Employees in temporary home office will also be covered by statutory accident insurance while doing their university work from home.

The possibility of using the instrument of temporary home work was extended until 31.05.2021 due to the pandemic, and it was requested that this instrument be used as extensively as possible. The concrete administrative implementation of the further use of the Temporary Home Work is thus as follows:

  1.  With the aim of keeping the administrative effort for the continued use of home-based work as low as possible, it is not necessary to resubmit a completed form if it is only a matter of notifying the extension of an agreement on temporary home-based work that has already been made with your employees* and notified to the Human Resources Department in the past. For reasons of insurance law, however, these cases must also be included in the list dealt with here under 3. In addition, it makes sense to briefly document the agreement on the extension of the possibility of temporary work from home beyond a verbal agreement, e.g. by e-mail between the manager and the employee.
  2. In cases where temporary homeworking is reported for the first time, the requirement for notification via the form for temporary home office continues to apply.
  3. Please record all cases of initial and continued notification of temporary homeworking using the list sent to you by circular e-mail on 11.03.2021. If you have not received this circular email, please contact the secretariat of Department 5.
  4.  A combination of temporary home work and presence work is possible.


zum Seitenanfang/up

Special options for release from duties



Release from duties for childcare

As decided by the State of Baden-Württemberg, childcare centres and schools are being reopened step by step.

If staff need to keep looking after their children themselves because no other childcare is available and they cannot perform their work in a temporary home office or on campus, they can use their time credit and (remaining) annual leave (if any). Their respective supervisors are urged to give preference to these applications for work-time offset or annual leave, and to meet the wishes of the employees as long as no work-related reasons stand in the way of this.

The option of unpaid release from duties or special leave without pay remains, as long as work considerations permit.

Children's sickness benefit

Children's sickness benefit  can be received by employees who have statutory or voluntary health insurance and who have a child who is family-insured  due to
- an official closure of the childcare facilities or
- a ban on entering the care facilities, also due to sequestrationn, or
- school or company vacations ordered or extended by the competent authority for reasons of infection control, or
- a suspension of compulsory attendance at a school, or
- a restriction of access to childcare services, or
- an official recommendation to refrain from attending the facility,
have to supervise, care for, or nurse themselves and are therefore absent from work, and if the child has not yet reached the age of 12 or is disabled and dependent on assistance


In addition, children's sickness benefit will be granted in 2021 for 10 additional days per parent or 20 additional days for single parents. An entitlement exists for each child and for each parent for up to 20 working days (40 working days for single parents) per year. The total entitlement is a maximum of 45 working days (90 working days for single parents) per year.


For the duration of the entitlement to children's sick pay, employees are entitled to unpaid time off. Children's sickness benefit must be applied for from the relevant health insurance fund. The children's sickness benefit is also paid out by the respective health insurance provider. The health insurance provider may require the submission of a certificate. Please refer to the relevant statutory health insurance provider for more detailed application and payment modalities.


The federal regulation on children's sickness benefit does not apply directly to civil servants. However, the state has allowed "analogous application." The regulation is made via the regulations on special leave for civil servants. This means that civil servants may be granted an additional nine special leave days for the necessary duration of absence in 2021 for each child, and 18 for (single) parents, to supervise, care for or nurse a sick child who has not yet reached the age of 12 or is disabled and dependent on assistance. However, these additional child sick days shall not exceed a total of 18 working days, or 36 working days in the case of single parents, in 2021. Furthermore, these additional child sick days may also be used for child care in the event of an official closure or a ban on entering a child care facility. In each case, however, a discretionary decision must be made. This means that there is no automatic entitlement, but the various interests and concerns must be weighed up. This regulation can be used retroactively to January 5, 2021.


Compensation claim according to the Infection Protection Act in the event of unpaid leave of absence


Employees who by necessity have to care for their children themselves due to the closure of schools or childcare facilities, and thereby suffer a loss of earnings, have a statutory claim to compensation under §56(1a) Infection Protection Act (IfSG). This compensation currently amounts to 67% of the loss of ensuing earnings, at most €2,016 per month for a (current) maximum of 6 weeks. Before the compensation claim can be met, priority should be given to positive work-time credit and annual leave remaining from 2019 and earlier. No statutory compensation is provided for the time in which schools or childcare facilities are closed (for regular holidays).

The form to arrange leave of absence must be used for the time being to apply for unpaid leave and for a compensation payment. The university expects further indications shortly on the procedure and application of §56(1a) IfSG by the finance ministry. Consequently it may become necessary to adapt the procedure once again.

This regulation can be used to March 31, 2021.

Simultaneous receipt of child sickness benefit and compensation payment in accordance with Section 56, Paragraph 1a of the IfSG is excluded.

For civil servants there is no entitlement to compensation under §56(1a) IfSG.

Civil servants are not entitled to compensation under Section 56 (1a) IfSG. Here, too, however, the state has made it possible to apply the regulations for employees and civil servants. If there is a need for care due to an official closure or a ban on entering a care facility, civil servants can contact the human resources department to have a more extensive claim checked.

In cases of particular hardship (e.g. single parents with no possibility of childcare) the Human Resources Division can, until further notice, grant release from duties on continued pay as long as the workers concerned have neither a positive work-time credit nor remaining annual leave from 2020 or earlier. Work-related reasons must not stand in the way of this. Proof of the circumstances justifying the case of hardship as well as the lack of available child care must be provided for the office. In this regard, employees or their respective supervisors can approach the administrative assistant responsible in Human Resources.


Confirmation of emergency care

On the basis of the Ordinance of the State Government on Infection Protection Measures against the Spread of the Virus SARS-Cov-2 (Corona Ordinance) activities at schools are partly prohibited until 14 June 2020. Activities at childcare facilities remain prohibited until 14 June 2020. An “extended emergency care” is possible as long as both parents or guardians or the single parent

  • work in areas of critical infrastructure, or
  • have a job requiring physical presence away from home


  • cannot leave their workplace, and
  • are prevented from providing the childcare by their professional activity.

The decision on allowing such expanded emergency care is taken by the local authority in which the childcare centre is located. The emergency care generally takes place in the same centre that the child has attended so far.

If the prerequisites for emergency care exist, apply for confirmation by Heidelberg University on the form for necessary work indispensability. The confirmation is issued centrally by the Human Resources Division.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Care for close relatives


The possibility of total or partial release from duties on continued pay to care for relatives requiring care was based on a letter from the Baden-Württemberg interior ministry and finance ministry. This option ends as of 29 May 2020 and will not be extended.
As far as compatible with their duties, priority should be given to enabling employees to temporarily work from home. There is still the option of using a positive work-time credit and remaining annual leave. The provisions of the Home Care Leave Act or §74 Baden-Württemberg Civil Servant Act likewise apply.

There is no claim to compensation under §56(1a) Infection Protection Act.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Employees with a greater risk of a serious progression of COVID-19 (risk group)


Special importance is attributed to the mutual obligation for care or consideration between employer and staff when it comes to persons at greater risk of a serious progression of COVID-19 (risk groups) according to the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute.

For this purpose, the supervisor must draw up an individual risk assessment. This will guarantee that the virus infection is handled extremely carefully and conscientiously, hygiene measures are observed and infection risks are minimised, in order to create a work environment that is as infection-free as possible. This also includes checking on home office options or on the possibility of reorganising work in individual areas.

If, despite taking advantage of all acceptable measures, allowing a person to continue performing their work cannot exclude an irresponsibly increased risk, the Human Resources Division will consider the matter. In consultation with the employees concerned, their respective supervisors, the Staff Council and, as appropriate, the in-house medical service and Occupational Safety Department, it will decide on a temporary, necessary (partial) release from duties in individual cases. An informal application should be made to the responsible administrative assistant in the Human Resources Division. The specific application must be accompanied by a doctor’s certificate that the person belongs to a risk group.

zum Seitenanfang/up

On-campus work


It is not always possible to avoid running across people when working on campus; however, personal contacts should be reduced to the most necessary. The university leadership therefore requests everyone to observe general hygiene rules ("The Top Ten Hygiene Tips"; "Hand hygiene and skin protection") and to respect the following protective measures (not exhaustive):

  • Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other persons, also in corridors and, particularly, in lifts
  • Avoid having several people working in offices, e.g. a rotating system can be introduced so that half the employees alternate at a workplace during the day, for several days or weekly. In offices the possibility of work from home should be used wherever possible.
  • Only allow more than one staff person to work in the office subject to the distancing rule and a reliable plan for airing the room.
  • Reduce the use of everyday objects by several persons to a minimum (e.g. communal office equipment, laboratory devices, machinery); shared work instruments must be cleaned at regular intervals.
  • Spend breaks in your own office as far as possible, avoiding common rooms. Respect distance rules in the common room (e.g. with rotating presence, not sitting opposite). Safe methods for taking a break must be created for people without their own office, taking account of occupational safety regulations.
  • Hold discussions primarily as video conferences, conference calls
  • Wearing medical masks (surgical masks or FFP2 masks) is mandatory. Instructions on how to wear the masks are available on the Occupational Safety website in the "NEWS" section: Respirators for corona protection, rules for the correct use of FFP2.
  • Air work areas regularly (as far as possible)  
  • Limit access to buildings to those entitled to enter
  • Install a protective barrier (spit protection), particularly at workplaces with regular visitor contact
  • Display Information on hand hygiene in washrooms
  • Limit interaction of working groups and departments to what is absolutely essential
  • Facilities/departments must ensure that their employees are correctly initiated into the use of safety equipment.

If no protective equipment such as masks can be made available, the general legal conditions, e.g. minimum distances etc., must be strictly implemented. In addition, all facilities are requested to find practicable solutions – also in cooperation with Department 3.3 Occupational Safety (Dr Markus Hoffmann) and the Biological Safety Unit (Dr Ingo Janausch, Dr Susanne Ficht-Redmer). In all areas of the university, the competent persons are drawing up corona risk assessments, if necessary in cooperation with the Occupational Safety Department:

You will find the following important documents on the page of the Occupational Safety Department on safe working in the Corona pandemic:

  1. hygiene concept of Heidelberg University
  2. risk assessment Corona
  3. guidance on how to set up workplaces safely

If you or your special situation is not covered by the above arrangements, or you cannot achieve agreement, you are welcome to confidentially approach the Human Resources Department or the Staff Council.

“The way to work”

If employees are concerned about a possible risk of infection and want to avoid commuting to work by public transport, they must clarify with their supervisors to what extent they can take leave or offset their working time, or – as far as possible – temporarily work from home. On the application of the employees, special leave without pay may be granted after consideration of work-related interests.

zum Seitenanfang/up


Additional arrangements for contact with the coronavirus or "suspicious cases":

Dealing With Inability to Work in General

Generally speaking, people who at the moment develop symptoms, regardless of prior travel, should stay at home and recover from the illness. In this exceptional situation, employees at Heidelberg University may submit doctor’s certificates confirming their inability to work later than usual, i.e. waiting until they return to the institute or office. They are duty-bound to give immediate notification of the illness by phone or email. If medical assistance is needed, they must first contact the doctor’s office by phone, possibly referring to prior travel, then go there by appointment and let their supervisor know.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Business Trips

Business trips within Germany must continue to be reduced to the necessary minimum, with business interests forming the basis. The institutions decide independently whether a business trip can be approvedmust still be reduced to the necessary amount, based on work-related interests. The institutes/facilities decide themselves whether a business trip can be approved. Legal provisions at the local level and during the trip must be observed, and approval must be obtained in advance. If university events – of whatever kind – are held outside the university, they are subject to hygiene and distance rules according to the current Baden-Württemberg coronavirus ordinance unless there are stricter requirements at the local level, in which case the latter will apply.

Business trips to European countries and other international destinations are not possible as long as the Federal Foreign Office has announced a travel warning for these countries. Since October 1, 2020, country-specific travel and safety instructions apply. If the travel warnings have been lifted, the above-mentioned rules for trips inside Germany apply in the same way. This applies to students, doctoral students, employees and researchers, as well as visiting scholars.

Entering or returning to Germany is subject to the Ordinance of the Ministry of Social Affairs on Quarantine for Travellers Entering and Returning in order to Contain the Virus SARS-Cov-2 (Corona Ordinance EQ – entry quarantine) in the applicable version. In addition, attention must, on principle, be paid to the latest advice of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and the Travel and safety advice from the Federal Foreign Office.

All travelers coming from – or having stayed in the preceding 14 days – a risk area must go into quarantine for two weeks and inform the local police authority (municipality, city hall). The quarantine obligation does not apply as soon as a medical certificate confirms that there is no evidence of infection (testing) and that there are no symptoms indicating illness.

If temporary home work is not possible during quarantine, the supervisors will inform the the Human Resources Division (Forms: “Notification of quarantine ordered by a public authority” and “Notification of return to work”).



Costs when cancelling journeys

Financial risks must be reduced to a minimum at the planning stage for budgetary considerations. This must be observed both when planning and booking the future trip (e.g. flexi-tickets) but also when carrying out the cancellation.

Should you need to withdraw from a trip that has already been approved and booked, you can obtain a reimbursement for unavoidable cancellation fees. If the office classifies a journey outside the listed risk areas as particularly critical – after weighing up all points of view – and therefore cancels or terminates it, the necessary cancellation fees can likewise be reimbursed. The application should be made using the “normal” travel expense procedure. This also applies to the repayment of an advance or direct payment made before the trip. The supervisor must record the reasons for cancelling the trip and add them to the travel expense statement.

At present no central funds are available to finance cancellation costs and so they would have to be covered by the institute/facility – possibly from third-party or project funds.

zum Seitenanfang/up

Planned Private Trips


Attention is drawn to the Travel and safety advice from the Federal Foreign Office, which strongly advises against unnecessary tourist trips abroad. Since October 1, 2020, country-specific travel and safety instructions apply.
The latest version of the Ordinance of the Ministry of Social Affairs on Quarantine for Travellers Entering and Returning in order to Contain the Virus SARS-Cov-2 (Corona Ordinance EQ) also applies to those entering or returning to Germany after private trips.

Afterwards, when returning from a risk area, there is an obligation to immediately go into domestic quarantine for 14 days and inform the local police authority (municipality, town hall). The quarantine obligation does not apply as soon as a medical certificate confirms that there are no indications of infection (testing) and that there are no symptoms indicating illness.

Persons who undertake private trips to one of the regions that have already been declared risk areas before the journey begins have no claim to continued payment of their salary for the two weeks in which they are to remain at home after their return and are unable to work from home. In order to avoid loss of earnings, they can use positive flextime credit, take annual leave or apply for unpaid release from duties (see also the information provided by the State of Baden-Württemberg). Otherwise, the supervisors will inform the Human Resources Division (Forms: “Notification of quarantine ordered by a public authority” and “Notification of return to work”).

If a loss of earnings ensues because employees cannot perform their work on their return from a trip – not even from home – they will receive compensation under §56 IfSG. However, disregarding the above-mentioned travel warning may lead to a situation where this cannot be granted because the employee could have avoided the quarantine on their own responsibility by heeding this travel advisory.

For reasons of care for the affected employees as well as for the colleagues on site, it is recommended to consult with the respective supervisor and inquire whether the duties can temporarily be performed remotely from home for 14 days after the return.


zum Seitenanfang/up

Home Office and Release From Duties in the Event of Quarantine


Employees who have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient within the past 14 days, must immediately contact the local health authority responsible. This is obligatory in every instance – regardless of whether symptoms have appeared or not. Furthermore, in these cases employees must immediately inform their institute/facility if they contract symptoms and likewise of the result of a corona test taken on grounds of suspicion.

If employees have to stay away from work after contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, or due to a required period of quarantine, they should be enabled – after consulting with their respective supervisors – to work from home for the duration of the quarantine.

For the staff concerned, a home office can be established after consultation with their respective supervisor. For this purpose, a reduced access from home to the Heidelberg University IT and data system may be set up in the context of a “temporary home office“. The supervisor must consult the University Computing Centre in each case (IT Support: tel. +49 6221 54-117; re: “Temporary home office”). If telework has already been approved, it can be used to the full.

Should neither option be practicable, a release from duties on continued full pay may follow.

The supervisor must inform the Human Resources Division about the respective measures (forms: “Notification of quarantine ordered by a public authority”, “Notification of return to work”, “Form on temporary work from home”.

If employees are unable to perform their work due to an ordered quarantine or segregation, they shall generally receive compensation in accordance with Section § 56 (5) IfSG for the duration of a measure pursuant to § 56 (1) 1 and 2 IfSG.

§ 56 (1) 4 IfSG provides for the following exception:

"Compensation pursuant to sentences 1 and 2 (of § 56(1) IfSG) shall not be paid to anyone who could have avoided a prohibition in the performance of his or her previous duties or segregation by availing himself or herself of a vaccination or other measure of specific prophylaxis required by law or publicly recommended in the area of the habitual residence of the person concerned, or by not undertaking an avoidable journey to a risk area already classified at the time of departure."

Employees who do not (yet) have full vaccination protection against the SARS-CoV-2 virus shall not receive compensation pursuant to § 56 (1) and (5) IfSG. This regulation is applicable in Baden-Württemberg for segregation periods that began on or after September 15, 2021.

This does not apply

  •  to persons under 18 years of age, as complete immunization may not yet have been achieved due to the current vaccination recommendation of the permanent vaccination commission “STIKO”
  • if a vaccination cannot be undertaken for medical reasons, for example, or
  • if they have recovered from a SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.

The HR department or the responsible HR administrators have the right to make decisions regarding the vaccination and convalescent status of employees who are entitled to compensation in accordance with § 56 (1) and (5) IfS and they have the right to ask questions. In the case of unvaccinated persons, this right to ask questions also includes the reason why they have not yet been immunized. If the employee does not answer these questions, the employee must be aware that he or she runs the risk of not receiving any remuneration or compensation for the period of segregation.

Further arrangements for employees

If employees, due to measures under the Infection Protection Act (IfSG), cannot perform their work (e.g. due to quarantine ordered by a public authority), they will receive continued pay for up to six weeks as compensation under §56 IfSG.
From the beginning of the seventh week, the compensation will be paid at the level of sick pay and employees must apply for it directly to the competent regional authority, Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe. As of now, those concerned can apply for compensation online via Besides the application form, the website gives useful information on the claiming preconditions and the application itself.


Further arrangements for civil servants

The arrangements for compensation payment do not apply directly to civil servants. Civil servants must stay away from work until a doctor certifies that a further spread of the coronavirus is no longer to be feared. They must submit a doctor’s certificate to this effect.



Email: Editor
Latest Revision: 2022-04-14
zum Seitenanfang/up