School and studies
On this site you will find counselling offers, support and information on all matters connected to studies, funding programmes and conflict situations.
We offer individual counselling on career and course planning for students and young academics interested in the natural sciences. Upon request, we can arrange for a mentor to act as a guide at important transition points (from school to university, from studies towards a profession).
Students with children find a wide range of support offers and assistance provided by Student Services (Studierendenwerk), the municipality as well as the State of Baden-Württemberg. In addition, individual counselling is available on issues related to organising studies and family-life, financial assistance, social services and care offers.
In unexpected and emergency situations, Individual Funding offers specific and practical solutions to students and researchers in form of individual measures.
- Courses on Diversity Studies
- Counselling offers for students
- Part-time studies (Ger)
- KidS – Programme for Student Parents
- She WINS (women in sciences)
- "Wolke 7" Girls Club for Physics and Astronomy
- Upstream – Maths mentoring programme for women
- Courses on Gender Studies