- The grades for the exam in Macro Econometrics (05.02.2019) can be found here.
- The grades for the exam in Advanced Econometrics (08.02.2019) are now available here.
- In the summer term 2019 the Chair of Empirical Economics offers the following courses:
- Economic and Social Statistics (Bachelor)
- Seminar: Topics in Data Analytics and Machine Learning (Bachelor)
- Seminar: Applied Microeconometrics (Bachelor)
- Prof. Christian Conrad presented the paper "Multiplicative Mixed Frequency MEM-GARCH" (joint with Robert Engle, Stern School of Business) at the Annual Meeting of the Committee on Econometrics, Verein für Socialpolitik, at Schloss Rauischholzhausen, March 02, 2019.
- Alexander Glas presented the paper "Overconfidence versus rounding in survey-based density forecasts" (joint with Matthias Hartmann) at the 12th RGS Doctoral Conference in Economics in Bochum on February 20, 2019.
- Prof. Christian Conrad presented the paper "Multiplicative Mixed Frequency MEM-GARCH" (joint with Robert Engle, Stern School of Business) in the Finance Research Seminar, Leibniz University Hannover, January 30, 2019.
- In the lecture series „VWL in der Praxis“, Dr Matthias Hartmann, Deutsche Bundesbank, will give a talk on „Makroökonomische Vorhersagen der Deutschen Bundesbank als Teil des Eurosystems“. January 22, 2019, 15.00-16.30 AWI, ÜR 01.030.
- Professor Christian Conrad, Professor Jonas Dovern and Professor Fabian Krüger received a DFG grant for the project „Heterogeneity in macroeconomic expectations: the role of individual historical experiences, local conditions, and socio-economic characteristics“.
Latest Revision: 2019-04-17