Human Trafficking - Research
Other articles on human trafficking
- Prakash, Nishith and Krishna C. Vadlamannati (2014), Girls for Sale? Child Sex Ratio and Girls Trafficking in India, mimeo.
Articles using the 3P-Index
- Rudolph, Alexandra and Friedrich Schneider (2013), International Human Trafficking: Measuring clandestinity by the structural equation approach, IZA Discussion Paper no. 7867.
- Potrafke, Niklas (2013), Human Anti-trafficking Policies: The Roles of Religion and Political Institutions, CESifo working paper No 4278.
- Avdan, Nazli (2012), Human trafficking and migration control policy: vicious or virtuous cycle? Journal of Public Policy 32: 171-205.
- Njoh, Amber J., Elizabeth N.M. Ayuk-Etang (2012), Combating Forced Labour and Human Trafficking in Africa: The Role of Enodgenous and Exogenous Forces, African Review of Economics and Finance 4, 1: 30-52.
- Kelley, Judith and Beth Simmons (2012), From Scrutiny to Shame: Social Pressure in US Anti-Human Trafficking Policy, Prepared for the Hauser Colloquium at NYU School of Law on October 25, 2012.
Papers within the EU project:
- Cho, Seo-Young, Axel Dreher and Eric Neumayer (2014), The Determinants of Anti-trafficking Policies - Evidence from a New Index, Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
- Cho, Seo-Young, Axel Dreher and Eric Neumayer (2013), Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking? World Development 41: 67-82.
- Cho, Seo-Young (2012), Modeling for Determinants of Human Trafficking, Economics of Security Working Paper No. 70, Berlin.
- Cho, Seo-Young and Krishna C. Vadlamannati (2012), Compliance with the Anti-trafficking Protocol, European Journal of Political Economy 28: 249-265.
- Cho, Seo-Young (2011), Integrating Equality - Globalization, Women's Rights, Son Preference and Human Trafficking, Courant Research Centre 'Poverty, Equity and Growth' - Discussion Papers, No. 73, Georg-August-University of Goettingen, Germany.
- Hernandez, Diego and Alexandra Rudolph (2011), Modern Day Slavery: What Drives Human Trafficking in Europe?, European Journal of Political Economy (forthcoming).
- Van Dijk, Jan and Fanny Klerx-Van Mierlo (2011), Indicators of Corruption: Further Explorations of the Link between Corruption and Implementation Failure in Anti-trafficking Policies. Working paper, International Victimology Institute (INTERVICT), University of Tilburg, the Netherlands.
Letzte Änderung: 02.02.2015