MicroCOR Workshop 2014 Heidelberg
New Frontiers in Nonlinear Raman Microscopy
8. - 9. August 2014
University of Heidelberg, Germany
The conference will bring together experimentalists and theoreticians in the field of nonlinear spectroscopy and microscopy in order to discuss the recent status and progress of coherent nonlinear Raman techniques for (bio-)chemical imaging. The meeting will focus on new concepts, technological development and applications in material as well as life sciences. The workshop is supported by the Center for Quantum Dynamics and the EU-COST activity “microCOR”. It will be held at the Ruprecht-Karls-University in Heidelberg, the oldest university in Germany, which is located 80 km south of Frankfurt Airport on the banks of the river Neckar in the picturesque landscape of the Odenwald foothills. We hope that the beautiful surroundings will help to provide a good atmosphere and inspire all participants to stimulating and fruitful discussions on this exciting fast growing research field.
- New Laser sources for nonlinear Raman microscopy.
- New approaches to CARS and stimulated Raman imaging.
- State-of-the-art applications to life and material sciences.
- Novel analysis tools for nonlinear Raman imaging.
· Registration and welcome to the participants on Thursday, 7th.
· Scientific program from Friday – Saturday.
· Invited, contributed talks as well as poster presentation
· A limited number of travel grants for Ph.D. students and postdocs will be available.
Dr. Tiago Buckup or Prof. Dr. Marcus Motzkus
phone: ++49-6221-54-8727 (Secr.: Mrs. Boganski)