Ambassadors for the innovation and transfer sector hei_INNOVATION Ambassador
Would you like to join us in promoting the innovation spirit at Heidelberg University and help spread the transfer idea among your fellow students? Do you have a distinctive network through your activities in departments or student networks? Then you've come to the right place. We are looking for you as a hei_INNOVATION Ambassador.
The hei_INNOVATION Ambassador Programme aims to increase the visibility of the support services and programmes in the area of innovation and transfer for the students. To achieve this, the ambassadors are to act as voluntary contact persons in their departments, promote offers such as the Entrepreneurial Skills Module or the consulting services for those interested in founding a company, attend student events, and identify the needs of future founders and those interested in entrepreneurship. The aim is to inspire, deepen and further develop the innovative spirit of the students at Heidelberg University.
We are looking for ambassadors from all faculties of the university!
We are looking for:
- Are you a networker and have excellent connections in the student body of your faculty as well as with numerous students?
- You want to expand your network and love to motivate and inspire people?
- You also believe that we need to step out of our comfort zone and be open to new things?
- You want to make a difference at Heidelberg University and work with hei_INNNOVATION to establish the topics of transfer, innovation, start-ups and entrepreneurial spirit in the student community?
- You are the contact person for your faculty for our hei_INNOVATION activities
- You attend student events and get in touch with numerous students as a networker
- You develop concepts with us on how we can inspire students and (post-)docs for hei_Innovation, entrepreneurship and transfer
- As an ambassador for our transfer agency, you work on a voluntary basis for a maximum of 10 hours per month as a networker for innovation and entrepreneurship transfer
- Free participation in numerous workshops of our programmes
- A certificate for your voluntary work
- A hei_INNOVATION Starter Pack (jumper, pens, mug, etc.)
- We present you as a contact person for your faculty on our website
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
- Short description (in text or video form) of how you would strengthen the start-up spirit at Heidelberg University if you had 1,000€ at your disposal.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Certificate of enrolment
Do you have any questions? Then simply contact Julia firstname.lastname@example.org