Individual Consultation Sessions with the Student Advisory Service
Do you need information and/or support for issues relating to your studies? Our individual consultation sessions last one hour and are dedicated to discussing your issues, questions or queries. Our academic advisors from the Central Student Advisory Office are able to provide comprehensive information and/or help you find solutions to any problems you might be experiencing. Our individual consultation sessions are confidential and free of charge. If needed, you can organise subsequent sessions.
The Student Advisory Service is able to help you with a huge variety of issues, problems or questions. The following is a list of topics which we’re able to advise on:
- Questions about academic programmes (at Heidelberg University or other universities)
- Selecting academic courses or careers
- Choosing to change your subject of study
- Questions relating to learning, to examinations and organisation of your studies
- The transition from a Bachelor’s course to a Master’s course
- Personal issues due to your studies
Arranging an appointement
You can make an appointment by telephone:
+49 (0) 62 21 / 54 54 54
Mon to Thurs from 9:00 to 16:00
Fri from 9:00 to 13:00
Auftrag der Zentralen Studienberatung ist es Studieninteressierten, Studierenden, Absolventen und Doktoranden die Orientierung in einem sich wandelnden gesellschaftlichen und beruflichen Umfeld zu erleichtern.