Doctoral StudentsAdvising and Support

The team at the Graduate Academy Service Point provides doctoral students from all faculties of the University of Heidelberg with comprehensive advice and services.

For questions regarding the academic requirements and formalities specific to your subject, please contact the doctoral studies office of your faculty. In cases of conflict, doctoral students can contact the ombudspersons for confidential advice and mediation. The Graduate Academy also offers an academic writing support service in English and German for doctoral students.