Within the framework of the Erasmus+ KA 171 program between the University of Montenegro and the University of Heidelberg, there is an opportunity for Heidelberg students to apply for a scholarship to study at the partner university.
The program is open to all subjects. Applications for medicine, dentistry and pharmacy are only possible with reservations. Interested applicants from these subjects are kindly asked to contact Ms. Reinhardt.
- BA / MA scholarship for 5 months
- PhD scholarship for 6 months
- Begin: End September/Mid February
BA, MA and PhD 700 Euro per month plus one-time travel allowance of 275 Euro.
Students should be at least in their 3rd semester of study at the time of application. Language skills: Good knowledge of English or knowledge of the local language.
You can apply for this exchange program via an online platform. Information on the required documents can be found on our pages and in the FAQs. If you have any questions about the application process, the Study Abroad Infocenter of the International Relations Department will be happy to help you. Interested students and applicants can also contact the coordinator Ms. Reinhardt.
Only complete applications can be considered.
January 18th, 2024
Documents to be submitted
in English language:
- Online application form
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form)
- Statement of purpose (approx. 1-2 pages)
- One letter of recommendation from a university lecturer (to be sent directly to the International Office by the issuing person)
- Transcript of records
- Intermediate examination/preliminary diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Language certificate English or knowledge of the national language (knowledge of the national language is not a mandatory requirement)
- Abitur Certificate