The magazine of the HAI network: Decelerated reading pleasure at the end of the year for HAI members and friends of Heidelberg University in Germany and all over the world.
The magazine provides retrospective information on selected activities of Ruperto Carola's national, international and professional alumni groups and offers insights into current events at Heidelberg University. Portraits and interviews with interesting alumnae and alumni of the present as well as historical portraits of outstanding personalities of Ruperto Carola make the magazine a versatile read.
From the content:
- Great radiance and high potential: The "Health + Life Science Alliance Heidelberg Mannheim" in medicine and life sciences as well as the new Faculty of Engineering at Ruperto Carola.
- HAUS National Meeting 2022 in Denver: English article about this year's National Meeting of our American Alumni Club HAUS – the first time since Corona that a national meeting was held in presence.
- Mentoring and Career Services: Advantages for both sides – commitment and benefits around the topics of career and further education in the profession and in research.
- Porträts and Interviews: this time with
Maryam Dezhamkhooy – Archaeologist of the Modern Age
Marcus Imbsweiler – Three passions
Ursula Wölfel – Specialist for fantasy and realism
Enrico Brissa – I am European, German and Italian
- 100 Years of Service – and a legendary cheesecake: The Studierendenwerk celebrates its birthday. Try out the recipe for the legendary cheesecake for yourself and enjoy it!
The last 4 issues
Since 2010, the magazine HAIlife has been reporting on the latest news from the network, the university and the city of Heidelberg. Portraits of outstanding alumni as well as interviews with interesting personalities of the present also make the already archived issues a timelessly informative and varied read.
From 1996 to 2009, the print magazine Heidelberg Alumni International Revue provided information about activities and news from the alumni network, the University and the city in categories such as Alma Mater, Alumni Spotlight and Heidelberger Splitter. Changing cover topics characterised the respective issues, which are available in the archive.