Searching and Applying for Jobs
Job portals and employers in science and research
- Heidelberg University
- University clinics (Ger)
- Joint job portal of the Bündnis für Familie Heidelberg
- Affiliated Organisations
- Other research organisations in and around Heidelberg (Ger)
The following job portals offer job postings from all of Germany and allow for personalised search profiles:
- Academics - Career portal for science and research
- Job portal for the metropolitan area and the Main-Tauber area (Ger)
Job portals in local newspapers
For links to further job listings, see the Career Service website.
- Online application training with the Federal Employment Agency:
Fit für die Karriere is an online learning programme offered by the Federal Employment Agency. It assists highly qualified applicants to improve their self-assessment skills, present themselves professionally, and convince potential employers. The interactive job application training for academics features videos with statements from experts as well as practical examples, personal checklists, text samples, and exercises in five modules: Self-Check, Research, Written Application, Interview, and Assessment Centre.
For additional information, see the Career Service website.