Family-Friendly University: Ideas and Suggestions
We want your input!
We welcome ideas for both big and small changes to promote family-friendly work and academic conditions. What do you think are the ideal conditions for study/work and life balance at the university? Whether it’s child education, caring for family members or living as a couple – what services would help you, what services could the university add to existing ones?
Give your ideas free reign and don’t worry about how to make them a reality – we want to know them all. Please send your suggestions via e-mail to the Equal Opportunities Office, email@example.com.
- Part-time study, work from home, or cutting work hours
- Balancing family and career while working full-time
- Contact with the university during parental leave or while family members are in care
- Organising the work day around children or family members needing care
- Supporting children or the elderly while at work
- Support options for family emergencies
- Regular support services
- Equipment in the cafeteria, library and university facilities