Hebrew University Jerusalem
Under the Erasmus+ KA107 programme between the Hebrew University Jerusalem and the University of Heidelberg, students and staff can apply for a grant to study at the Israeli partner-university. The programme is limited to the following subjects: Transcultural Studies, East Asian Studies, South Asian Studies, History, Studies of the Ancient World, Cultural Studies, Social Sciences, Philosophy, Psychology, and Digital Humanities.
7 x BA (after consultation)- / MA- / PhD-grants for 5 months
3 x staff mobility for 28 days + 2 days of travel
MA and PhD 650 Euro per month plus a one-time travel allowance of 360 Euro.
At the time of their applications, students should at least be in their third semester. Language requirements: Good command of English, and/or knowledge of the local language.
For application forms and further information, please visit the international office's Infozimmer or contact Ms Braye. The written application must be submitted to Ms Braye.
15 January 2018
Two copies each, in English
- Application form
- CV (tabular)
- Statement of purpose (1-2 pages)
- Recommendation letter from a professor (sealed)
- Transcript of records (certified)
- If available: certificate of interim examinations and/or Bachelor-/Master-Certificate (beglaubigt)
- Language certificate English, or certificate for the local language (knowledge of the local language is not a mandatory requirement) (Original or certified)
- High School certificate (non-certified copy)