Behavioral Economics, Experimental Economics, Evolutionary Game Theory, Learning in Games, Industrial Organization, Urban Economics, Microeconomics and Game Theory in general.
Past and present research projects:
- Marsilius Kolleg, Fellow, Project "Information" SoSe 2012 - WiSe 2012/13.
- Frontier Project, "Is Imitation unbeatable?", 2011-2013.
- Project B8 in SFB 504 "Behavioral Industrial Organization", 2006-2008.
- Project Z2 in SFB 504: The experimental laboratory in Mannheim, 2006-2008.
- Project Neuroeconomics in the research training programme "Goals and Preferences", 2007-2009.
- Project C4 in TR/SFB 15 "Experimental Analysis of Rational and Boundedly Rational Theories of Market Behaviour", funded by the DFG, 2003-2005.
- Grant by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) "Experimental Analysis of Rational and Boundedly Rational Theories of Market Behaviour", 2003-2004.
- Grant by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) "Experimental Test of Learning Theories: Imitation and Trial & Error", 2000-2003.
Latest Revision: 2012-05-08