Prof. Dr. Christiane Schwieren
Alfred-Weber-Institute for Economics
Room no. 01.004
Telefon: 06221 54-2953
Fax: 06221 54-3592
Wednesday 11-12 h
For appointment please contact:
No office hour in August.
Next office hours:
Sep. 6, Sep. 20 and Oct. 18, 2017
- Arens, Elisabeth A., Peter Zeier, Christiane Schwieren, Hanna Huisgen, and Sven Barnow (2017): The perils of aiming too high: Discrepancy between goals and performance in individuals with depressive symptoms, in Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry In Press, Volume 58, March 2018, Pages 12-17
- Herpertz, Sabine C., Haang Jeung and Christiane Schwieren (2016): Rationality and self-interest as economic-exchange strategy in borderline personality disorder: Game theory, social preferences, and interpersonal behavior, in Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, Volume 71, 849-864
- Ceccato, Smarandita, Christiane Schwieren and Brigitte M. Kudielka (2016): Increased risk taking in relation to chronic stress in young adults, in Frontiers in Neuroscience 6:2036
- Schwieren, Christiane and Andreas Voss, (2015) The Dynamics of Motivated Perception: Effects of Control and Status on the Perception of Ambivalent Stimuli, in Cognition and Emotion, 29(8), 1411-1423.
- Sproten, Alec and Christiane Schwieren (2015): Age Differences in the Reaction to Incentives - a Test of the Successful Ageing Extension of Social Production Functions Theory, in The Journal of the Economics of Ageing 2015- 6: 176–186
- Iida, Yoshio and Christiane Schwieren (2015): Contributing for myself, but free-riding for my group? in German Economic Review , 17-1: 36-47.
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics; Neuroeconomics
- Age differences in economic decision making (FRONTIER Project)
- Economic decision making under stress (DFG-Project)
- Climate change management in an aging society (BMBF-Project)
- Personality and behavior in economic games
- Incentive schemes
Letzte Änderung: 09.08.2017