Prof. Dr. Christiane Schwieren
Alfred-Weber-Institut for Economics
University of Heidelberg
Bergheimer Straße 58
Telefon: 06221 54-2953
Fax: 06221 54-3592
No office hour from August 2016 to January 2017
Due to a research period Prof. Schwieren won't be in Heidelberg in Winterterm 2016/17.
- Ceccato, Smarandita, Christiane Schwieren and Brigitte M. Kudielka (2016): Increased risk taking in relation to chronic stress in young adults, in Frontiers in Neuroscience 6:2036
- Schwieren, Christiane and Andreas Voss, (2015) The Dynamics of Motivated Perception: Effects of Control and Status on the Perception of Ambivalent Stimuli, in Cognition and Emotion, 29(8), 1411-1423.
- Sproten, Alec and Christiane Schwieren (2015): Age Differences in the Reaction to Incentives - a Test of the Successful Ageing Extension of Social Production Functions Theory, in The Journal of the Economics of Ageing 2015- 6: 176–186
- Iida, Yoshio and Christiane Schwieren (2015): Contributing for myself, but free-riding for my group? in German Economic Review , 17-1: 36-47.
- Schwieren, Christiane and Andreas Voss (2014): The Dynamics of Motivated Perception: Effects of Control and Status on the Perception of Ambivalent Stimuli, in Cognition and Emotion 29(8): 1411-1423.
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics; Neuroeconomics
- Age differences in economic decision making (FRONTIER Project)
- Economic decision making under stress (DFG-Project)
- Climate change management in an aging society (BMBF-Project)
- Personality and behavior in economic games
- Incentive schemes
Letzte Änderung: 03.08.2016