Prof. Dr. Christiane Schwieren
Alfred-Weber-Institut for Economics
University of Heidelberg
Bergheimer Straße 58
Telefon: 06221 54-2953
Fax: 06221 54-3592
Monday, 14-15 h
Deadline for appointments: Friday, 15 h
Due to a research period Prof. Schwieren won't be in Heidelberg in Winterterm 2016/17.
- Ceccato, Smarandita, Christiane Schwieren and Brigitte M. Kudielka: Increased risk taking in relation to chronic stress in young adults, in Frontiers in Psychology, forthcoming
- Sproten, Alec and Christiane Schwieren: Age Differences in the Reaction to Incentives - a Test of the Successful Ageing Extension of Social Production Functions Theory, accepted for publication in The Journal of the Economics of Ageing.
- Iida, Yoshio and Schwieren,Christiane: Contributing for myself, but free-riding for my group? in German Economic Review forthcoming.
- Schwieren, Christiane and Voss, Andreas: The Dynamics of Motivated Perception: Effects of Control and Status on the Perception of Ambivalent Stimuli, in Cognition and Emotion forthcoming.
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics; Neuroeconomics
- Age differences in economic decision making (FRONTIER Project)
- Economic decision making under stress (DFG-Project)
- Climate change management in an aging society (BMBF-Project)
- Personality and behavior in economic games
- Incentive schemes
Letzte Änderung: 25.05.2016